Rental and Unit Care
- Hawaiian & Relocation, Inc. enjoys special rates with Hawaii Newspaper
Agency which saves you more than 40% compared to individual rates. We
also utilize the services of the military bases at no cost to the owner.
- Tenant Screening
- Each prospective tenant is required to fill out a detailed application to
ascertain income, previous landlord information as well as successfully pass
a screening through Credit Bureau of the Pacific
acceptability of the tenants' rental record nationwide. For the
benefit of all concerned every effort is made to place suitable individuals
in the dwelling.
- We inspect your property on a regular basis to insure its proper upkeep
- When repairs are necessary, we initiate the work for the owner. If
the cost of repairs exceed the Rental Agency Agreement limits, we will
obtain the owner's permission to proceed with the work, unless it is an
- Owner's Statement
- We send a monthly statement showing all business transacted on behalf of
the owner. This statement accounts for all receipts and disbursements
to date and explains handling of all funds.
- Management Fees
- Our fee is a percentage of gross monthly rental income. There
is a 20% fee for each new tenant for the first month only, and thereafter
the fee is 10% each month.
- Unit Care
- Provided for clients who use their units periodically and do not wish to
- Other Care
- Fully equipped to handle refurbishing and refurnishing. Also able to
provide complete housekeeping services.
Service in Japanese available, including reports at a different rate.
Service - First and foremost
Professional - Licensed, Experienced, Trained Personnel
Reliable Accounting Statement
- Timely, Fully Documented
For English Speaking Owner
John Dailey, General Manager
For Japanese Speaking Owner
Ken Tsuji, Vice President